• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

"Dead" owl wakes up in car footwell (2 Viewers)

This happened to a friend of mine many years ago. He found an injured / lifeless Tawny Owl that looked motionless so wrapped it in a sweater in his car and started to drive off.
The heat in the car revived it to the point it was doing a wall of death around his car complete with sweater. I think he managed to pull over (LOL)
open all the doors and grab his sweater before it took off.

I once heard a story of a Roe Deer being hit by a brand new Ranger Rover, then the driver put the, thought to be dead, deer in the boot, a little while later the deer wakes up and totally destroys the interior of the car with those very sharp cloven hooves, a true story apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back