• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dominican Republic (2 Viewers)

Hrm, I agree on the undertail pattern as well, I think I might have been hasty to go with first impression of Magnolia...

The perils of having been S of the Equator too long! It's been a few years since I've seen many of these guys.

Firstly many thanks for the helpful replies. I will have to study some photographs of prairie and magnolia.. As my phone isn't the best viewing device. I must say I am certain it was not a bananaquit as I had seen many on my stay in DR. Unfortunately as I said it had only been present momentarily and therefore I only achieved this one shot (however happy to have at all). Thank you for the help it's much appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back