• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Don Merton - The Man Who Saved the Black Robin (1 Viewer)

Melanie

Germany
Seems that this book is not easy to find outside New Zealand. Is anyone here who knows where I can get this book to a reasonable price and without a credit card?

A visit to London in order?
Once you register, you should be allowed free access to this and other ebooks for a year. In fact, I bookmarked the last link myself for the future.

EDIT: Unless The Black Robin: Saving the World's Most Endangered Bird by David Butler and Don Merton is enough. Then, brace yourself for a visit to Universitätsbibliothek Kassel, Landesbibliothek und Murhardsche Bibliothek der Stadt Kassel:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the hint. But I don't understand why it is so difficult to buy this book outside New Zealand. All other books by Alison Ballance are worldwide available (I already own her Kakapo book and the Takahe book will follow next year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back