• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Echo meter wildlife acoustics. (1 Viewer)

Owene

Wales
I noticed that the iPhone version of the wildlife acoustics plug in bat detector has been discontinued due to Apple changing the technology in the iPhone lightning connector

Does anyone know if they worked ok with an iPhone 11 and whether the app will continue to be supported for existing owners?

App is still updated and certainly works still with iphone13. I got a replacement unit while back after I lost my original Touch2, which I have recently refound…. As lost things have a nasty habit of doing. So I have a spare.

Peter

App is still updated and certainly works still with iphone13. I got a replacement unit while back after I lost my original Touch2, which I have recently refound…. As lost things have a nasty habit of doing. So I have a spare.

Peter
Do you still have this as I’d be interested in buying it?

Sorry I got a PM just before Xmas and sold it then. Have to wait till wildlife acoustics get a usb-c unit that will work with iOS. Can’t believe they’ll not make one.

Sorry

Peter

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back