• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Finch news (1 Viewer)

chris3871

Explorer Extraordinaire
Hi Chris,
I'm not able to access your link sorry, my PC is painfully slow even the beer drinking smiley is taking forever to down his pint!!!!

Anyway, its great to hear from you, sounds like you have been busy!
Looking forward to hearing about your new patch, is it near the coast? are you going to see some exciting passerines?

Will check your link when my connection is better Chris
Toodles

I've got to say there isn't a problem here yet, saw plenty of finches on the dog walk yesterday morning but I'll keep a good look out for any signs.
where's the new patch Chris? Is it near the Uni?

Good reminder for everyone as to keeping bird feeders and stations clean.

Hope the move has not been too traumatic Chris. Guessed that you had been busy. I hope everything goes well and that your new patch provides plenty of interest and that you enjoy university life of course. Look forward to hearing about it.

take care

Thanks for the reminder Chris......I've only seen a few sick birds and none this summer,plenty of healthy youngsters about too!
Hope the move went ok?
Looking forward to hearing all about the new patch!:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back