• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gimbal for ir binoculars (3 Viewers)

D4nny

Italy
Hi there! I am Danny- I would like to find a gimbal that could work for an IR binoculars like this one:
190.43£ 50% OFF|NV800S 10X Zoom Digital 800M Infrared Night Vision 42MM Objective Large Binoculars 4K UHD 12M Pixels Telescope for Hunting| | - AliExpress NV800S - basically I need the gimbal to stabilize the image since I have to use the binoculars from the boat ( while docked, but still “dancing “ a lot because of the waves) -then if the gimbal could also control the binoculars ( shoot a video/picture or zoom) would be amazing. Basically I discovered these three items than ks to chatgpt( but though I would still need your help). Here is what is the answer I got after I asked the AI to act like a professional salesperson of dslr, mirrrorless cameras, binoculars, gimbals, and all the gadgets and articles related to photography and astronomy ) :
“I just bought infrared binoculars ( NV800S ) that has tripod mount and I would like you to find me a gimbal stabilizer for this product.

Chatgpt4:
“Certainly! Based on the specifications of your NV800S infrared binoculars, you will need a gimbal stabilizer that can support its weight and size. Here are some options to consider:
1. Zhiyun Crane M2: This is a versatile, lightweight gimbal stabilizer that can support cameras up to 1.58 lbs (720 g). It has a compact design and includes a tripod mount, making it compatible with your binoculars.
2. FeiyuTech AK2000C: This is another excellent option for stabilizing your infrared binoculars. The AK2000C has an impressive load capacity of 4.85 lbs (2200 g), which should be more than enough to support your binoculars comfortably.
3. DJI Ronin-SC: If you're looking for a higher-end option, the DJI Ronin-SC could be worth considering. It's designed for mirrorless cameras but can still work well with other devices like binoculars thanks to its adjustable mounting plate and strong motor performance.
All three of these gimbal stabilizers have great reviews from customers and are known for their smooth motion control capabilities and ease-of-use features such as built-in controls or mobile app integration”.

Hi there! I am Danny- I would like to find a gimbal that could work for an IR binoculars like this one:
190.43£ 50% OFF|NV800S 10X Zoom Digital 800M Infrared Night Vision 42MM Objective Large Binoculars 4K UHD 12M Pixels Telescope for Hunting| | - AliExpress NV800S - basically I need the gimbal to stabilize the image since I have to use the binoculars from the boat ( while docked, but still “dancing “ a lot because of the waves) -then if the gimbal could also control the binoculars ( shoot a video/picture or zoom) would be amazing. Basically I discovered these three items than ks to chatgpt( but though I would still need your help). Here is what is the answer I got after I asked the AI to act like a professional salesperson of dslr, mirrrorless cameras, binoculars, gimbals, and all the gadgets and articles related to photography and astronomy ) :
“I just bought infrared binoculars ( NV800S ) that has tripod mount and I would like you to find me a gimbal stabilizer for this product.

Chatgpt4:
“Certainly! Based on the specifications of your NV800S infrared binoculars, you will need a gimbal stabilizer that can support its weight and size. Here are some options to consider:
1. Zhiyun Crane M2: This is a versatile, lightweight gimbal stabilizer that can support cameras up to 1.58 lbs (720 g). It has a compact design and includes a tripod mount, making it compatible with your binoculars.
2. FeiyuTech AK2000C: This is another excellent option for stabilizing your infrared binoculars. The AK2000C has an impressive load capacity of 4.85 lbs (2200 g), which should be more than enough to support your binoculars comfortably.
3. DJI Ronin-SC: If you're looking for a higher-end option, the DJI Ronin-SC could be worth considering. It's designed for mirrorless cameras but can still work well with other devices like binoculars thanks to its adjustable mounting plate and strong motor performance.
All three of these gimbal stabilizers have great reviews from customers and are known for their smooth motion control capabilities and ease-of-use features such as built-in controls or mobile app integration”.
However both DJI and FeiyuTech said their products have interface incompatibility ( basically can’t control the binoculars)…. Moreover, DJI added that the floating motion/fast accelerations would be only partially compensated because the gimbals have a 3-axis stabilization….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back