• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from a new member (1 Viewer)

Jonathon9640

Just a "hello" from a new member, also a beginner in the birding fraternity.This link up is from a contact made at Rutland Water.UK (At the birdfair three weeks ago)
Trust my knowledge of birding will increase over the following months.

Jonathon9640 (Croydon area ,UK)

Hello and welcome from all the staff and moderators at Bird Forum.

Feel free to join in wherever you feel comfortable, I'm sure you will enjoy it here and learn loads

D

Thank you to all those who have welcome me to BirdForum.I am visiting Prague 1st November for six days.If any member knows some "birding spots" please inform me.Thanks

Jonathon9640 said:
Thank you to all those who have welcome me to BirdForum.I am visiting Prague 1st November for six days.If any member knows some "birding spots" please inform me.Thanks

Hi again Jonathon

I think your question would receive better feed-back in the Information Wanted forum.

I hope you have a great holiday in Prague - be sure to let us know what you have seen when you get back

D

Visiting Prague

delia todd said:
Hi again Jonathon

I think your question would receive better feed-back in the Information Wanted forum.

I hope you have a great holiday in Prague - be sure to let us know what you have seen when you get back

D
I thank you for your advice.I have placed a message on Information Wanted forum.I am beginning to find my way around the forum boards.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back