• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Griffons near Alcoy, Spain (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone, I am new to birding so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am staying near Alcoy at the moment, I wonder does anyone know times of visiting the Griffon Vulture feeding station, I cant seem to find much information and wonder if I need to contact someone to gain permission to visit, many thanks, Steve.

Hi Steve and a warm welcome from all the Staff and Moderators.

Sorry, I've had a Google and cannot immediately see any information about the feeding station. I suggest you post in Information Wanted which will likely be seen by more of our members.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits and good luck with the station.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you. (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

I have been. It was a challenge, we found it by luck, there was no signage when I went, a few years ago. If you find the location, you can access it at any time, the birds are easy to see when you know. They're up on the rocks and if they're up soaring it helps locate the place. Its a trek from the main road/parking point.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back