• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello and warm greetings From Thailand (1 Viewer)

Thaibirds

Warm greetings to all dear members,

I came to know about this forum through one of my clients who came to Thailand for birdwatching. After going through the contents in this website, I really feel pleasure to have myself among great birders and nature lovers here.

I look forward to share my birding knowledge with dear members.

with regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Great to see more Thai birders on here, always great to see birders from all over the globe contributing. I'm often birding in Thailand myself, maybe we'll bumb into each other one day, especially is I'm spending most of December in Thailand.

Regards,

James

Hiya & welcome... I hope you enjoy the site. I love Thailand... spent 4 months camping around the country dedicated to birding & spotting wildlife. Seen some amazing things - so I'd love to hear about your adventures!

All the best

Ichthy

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back