• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello fellow birders (1 Viewer)

Roynato

Brazil
I have recently been using the gallery part of this website, and forgot to come to this forum section and introduce myself. Sorry about that.

Hi, my name is Renato, but you can call me "Roy", that's how my friends call me. I live in a small town in southeast region of Brazil.

I love walking, and I love nature. The combination of both is the best medicine I've found for my mind and body.

I'm new to photography. Currently have only my phone, but on my way to acquire a starter camera for birding.

I'm here to learn a lot from your conversations and pictures, and share a little bit of my own.

Happy to meet you all.

Hi again Roy on behalf of all the staff and moderators.

I've been enjoying looking at your pictures in the Gallery and hope to see many more. We don't seem to get too many coming in from your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back