• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Simon Emmerson , new member (1 Viewer)

simon emmerson

United Kingdom
Hi there , I’m a new member . This forum is great ! I’m a keen birder and volunteer for the Poole Harbour Osprey relocation project in Dorset. We had our 1st successful breeding pair of ospreys this year. 1st for SW England in nearly 200 years. Result !! I’m staying at Port De Pollenca from the 1st October for a week and hope to do some local birding . It’s a return visit . I know the area and have been to S’Alburefa reserve and surrounding area . I just wanted to introduce myself as I’ll be using this awesome forum . Best simon

Hello Simon and welcome to the forum from all the staff, keep up the good work, enjoy the forum and all the best.

Hi Simon and a warm welcome from me too. We have a rather nice article in our Opus section about Albufera Marsh, which you might find of interest, or even be able to add to/update! Albufera Marsh - BirdForum Opus. It looks like I need to do a Redirect for the two spellings of "Pollenca / Pollensa". Always something to do!!! LOL

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to birdforum, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish
Congratulations on the success of the breeding Ospreys this year (y)
cheers,
Andy

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back