• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Victoria B.C. (1 Viewer)

Polekat62

Canada
Hello and Merry Christmas everyone. My name is Dale and my wife LaVerne and we live on Harling Point, Victoria .This is my first post. I enjoy your Bird forum and have found it very informative. We recently acquired a used Kowa spotting scope with a 30x wide eye piece and we have developed a keen interest in our local birds,especially our resident eagles and various sea birds , especially the noisy Oyster Catchers. I have gained a fair bit of knowledge from reading articles on your various forums.Its now supper time Christmas Eve so Bye for now.
Dale & LaVerne Churchill. Picture taken today,eagles & oyster catchersIMG_4987.jpegIMG_4992.jpeg

Hi Dale & LaVerne and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Great pictures you have there... did you know we have a Gallery where you're welcome to post your pictures as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi to both of you! I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Those are lovely photos

Hi Dale and LaVerne, welcome to birdforum we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish (y)
cheers,
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back