• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello I go by Rozz (1 Viewer)

keithren

United States
My Cat did this before I could catch her, now the babies are at the corner to part of my porch in a nest with their mouths open for food. what can I do to help. I can afford a bird vet at this time in my life.IMG_7230.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to Birdforum.

Do you have a wildlife rehabilitation centre you could contact?

This link may help you.

Hi keithren and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Most vets will give emergency treatment to wild animals for free, but in this case I doubt that would apply, though they should know of a contact in your area who could help with this nest.

However, the other partner in this pairing should still be around to do the feeding, though may struggle to supply enough food for all of them. Please get in touch with a wildlife rehabber as it's likely they are the only ones able to handle birds without breaking any of your state laws.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I also think a wildlife rehab center/person is the way to go.

Hi keithren and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Most vets will give emergency treatment to wild animals for free, but in this case I doubt that would apply, though they should know of a contact in your area who could help with this nest.

However, the other partner in this pairing should still be around to do the feeding, though may struggle to supply enough food for all of them. Please get in touch with a wildlife rehabber as it's likely they are the only ones able to handle birds without breaking any of your state laws.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back