• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! New to the forum (1 Viewer)

kcorry1

United Kingdom
Hello all!

New to the forum, very keen bird photographer starting to spend more time just watching.
Based in Alcester UK and just about to push the button on my first serious scope, a Swarovski BTX I think, as my mini angled scope is not easy to use for a longish time.
Any local photogs/ watchers please feel free to get in touch.
Best
Kevin

Hi Kevin and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi Kevin,

Welcome - where do you bird? I mainly do Upton Warren, Brandon Marsh and Middleton Lakes :)
Hi Julie
Well not sure I qualify for birding as yet, as have been focused on photography for many years - so just starting to look at the birds from another viewpoint!

I love birds in flight photography and also bird behaviour, so usually go to somewhere like WWT Slimbridge, WWT Washington, and have been to Feckenham Wild Marsh a few times. The former have lots of opportunities for birds in flight so thats the reason mostly!

But keen now to try elsewhere, see new species and Brandon is on my list as went there with my son a few times.

Thanks for the contact!

Hope you have a great time here :)
Thanks Julie!

Perhaps I will post in here when I am off to a few places and if folks are up for it we can say hello if its one of their regular haunts, although I just found there are regional forums on here too?

Anyway I will be easy to identify as I will be the one with the big lens and the (hopefully not too big) scope I’m going to see next week!

Thanks everyone for the many welcomes in such a short space of time!

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back