• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (2 Viewers)

Hi, my name is Jay, I’m from Watford and I’ve been an animal lover my whole life. However it’s only in the last three years I’ve gotten into birding after me and my wife were trying to work out what whizzed past our window one afternoon (it turned out to be a sparrowhawk) and my interest has just grown from there. My favourite birds are a Ravens, and I’ve noticed as late they are starting to appear more and more around London the Home Counties. I’ve spotted four in Enfield recently, four in Brentwood, Essex and two in Watford near Abbots Langley. It a really amazing to see.

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while pondering whether to create an account and I’m happy I did.

My posts may get a bit to look at as I will mainly be posting sightings of these wonderful Corvids from my travels around the country. I do long distance delivery and I get to see a lot of birds on my days. Is there a place on here where I can post from my travel?

I look forward to being on here.

Jay

Hi Jay and a warm welcome from all the Staff and Moderators.

There's a few forums you could pick from, but probably the best if you want to record daily - this one: Your Birding Day; you could keep it all in one thread, just replying each time. Or separate threads if you go different places. It's up to you how you want to organise it.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you. (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back