• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help me please. How to clean internal lenses of a zoom bino? Glass lenses (1 Viewer)

rodrigator

https://facebook.com/groups/binotopia/
I need your opinions.
While I have a fair amount of experience cleaning binos, when I service zoom binos the inner lens should be free of any micro particles.
It takes a lot of work and requires a lot of patience to get them neat.
How do you do? Do you have experiences?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

I need your opinions.
While I have a fair amount of experience cleaning binos, when I service zoom binos the inner lens should be free of any micro particles.
It takes a lot of work and requires a lot of patience to get them neat.
How do you do? Do you have experiences?

View attachment 1447903
Owning a "zoom" binocular is bad enough, but trying to get it back into collimation adds another level of problems. So far, 100 observers have seen your post. However, most, out of imprudent courtesy, have remained silent. But if you read much in Birdforum or Cloudy Nights you will see: friends don't let friends use ZOOM binoculars. It is not a "feature." Please investigate that I not be the only dirtbag.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 2.28.13 PM copy 4.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 2.28.13 PM copy 4.png
    892.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back