• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi all,i have joined today. (1 Viewer)

Mr Wildlife

United Kingdom
I have watched this thread and wildlife generally for many years but after tragic events in one of my bird boxes last night it has spurred me on to join and to seek advice?
I find all aspects of wildlife totally fascinating but need some reassurance as to what may have recently caused the death of 8 healthy chicks just about to fledge - help please?

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

What species are you talking about?

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. I have moved your other post to the nest box area of the forum. Hopefully some one will be along soon to shed some light on the tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back