• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi all (1 Viewer)

JJM

Recently I was contacted by birdman regarding a link to the goose/Shelduck page on my web site www.clydebirds.com . He recommended I checked out the Bird Forum, I did and found it very interesting.
I am looking forward to reading more of the information in the forums and hopefully will be able to post information of my own which will be of interest to others. I am an active birder (mostly in Central Scotland) and I also have a keen interest in Digi-scoping

Keep up the good work

Cheers, JJM

Welcome to the show, JJM - you will find this a great place to hang out with like minded birders - nice web site, by the way

JJM

You've certainly come to the right place - especially for digiscoping advice and expertise.

Nice to have to you with us, and we look forward to seeing your postings from north of the border.

Hi JJM,

Welcome to Bird Forum :t:

That's a fine looking website that you have got there, a wonderful resource for local birders with some stunning photos.

I hope that you like what you see of the site and that you can see your way to posting some of your photos in the Gallery. There is a thriving digiscoping section and we are trying to build up the number of different bird species in the Gallery. I see that you have several that are not already covered. Above all enjoy the site.

See you around.

Welcome Aboard JJM,

And once again, thanks for letting me post the link.

I look forward to learning from you.

Cheers

Welcome JJM, I look forward to the Galswegian perspective. I had a great time in Glasgow and Edinburgh seeing a friend whilst I was in Uni.

I don't know! they'll let any auld keelie on this site!

Welcome to the best site on the web, JJM.

As an ex-pat myself, I've got fond memories of the birdlife in Renfrewshire and the Clyde coast and your site is just superb!

Hi JJM sorry it's a bit late but bienvenue from France. Checked out your site- great stuff. Spent my early years in your part of the world brought back great memories!!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back