• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Austria (1 Viewer)

meju25

Austria
Hello, I am Jürgen from Austria
I am started with landscape photography, but always found the fauna fascinating. I then started with some wildlife photography and with this found a passion for birdwatching.
Currently I am considering getting a spotting scope to observe and also for digiscoping.

Looking forward to share experience and pictutes.

Br, Juergen

Hi, Jurgen and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. We have a gallery that many on here contribute to, maybe you will share some of your photos with us. (We do ask you limit them to three in one day.)

Hi Jürgen and a warm welcome from me too. We have subforums for both telescopes and digiscoping; if you have any difficulty locating them, please don't be afraid to ask for help.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back