• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi there from Sandbanks! (1 Viewer)

Hey there! I'm new here. How are you all doing? I have some great photos to share! Too many to mention tbh 😅. I will start putting them on here for all to enjoy.

But I also wondered if anyone could help? Can you identify them for me? Because I want to write about them on my website SandbanksBeach.co.uk. So that more people can find out and learn more about them.

Thanks so much! ❤️

fluttering bird.jpg

Attachments

• sandbanks birds.jpg
    sandbanks birds.jpg
    9.7 MB · Views: 13
Hey there! I'm new here. How are you all doing? I have some great photos to share! Too many to mention tbh 😅. I will start putting them on here for all to enjoy.

But I also wondered if anyone could help? Can you identify them for me? Because I want to write about them on my website SandbanksBeach.co.uk. So that more people can find out and learn more about them.

Thanks so much! ❤️

View attachment 1453406
Yes, I am a newbie

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

I'm going to move your new thread to the Bird I D section and you will receive emails when someone posts suggestions to you.

I'm posting this just so you will see that you will get replies. I'll be deleting your other thread as it is a duplicate. Enjoy guy :)

Hi sandbanksbeach and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Can anyone tell me? How do I post to a forum. Sorry, I've never done it! Should I make a new thread with each set of photos? Have many,
Thanks so much all ❤️

Can anyone tell me? How do I post to a forum. Sorry, I've never done it! Should I make a new thread with each set of photos? Have many,
Thanks so much all ❤️
Hi and welcome to BirdForum. When you start a new thread you should get an option of where to start it. Once you’ve done it a couple of times it becomes easier (y)

Your goose is a Greylag btw. I’ve only been to Dorset a handful of times but you’ve got some great birding areas there -Arne, Portland etc.

Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back