• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hola from Ecuador! (1 Viewer)

Eduardoo

Ecuador
Hi all:
I am Eduardo, 68, from Quito - Ecuador. I have been photographing Ecuadorian birds for the last 20 years aprox.
I use photography as a mean to learn about birds. Of course I want my photos sharp and well exposed, but the most important thing is always the bird.
Currently I have photographed almost 1000 different species (Ecuadorian). The missing ones are getting harder and harder to find.
Glad to be here. Excuse my imperfect English. I hope to share some photos you may like.

I will start with a couple of Condor.

Attachments

• Cóndor 1.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 28
  • Cóndor hembra.jpeg
    18 MB · Views: 26
Hi, Eduardoo and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Your English is much better than my Spanish! We have a fairly active gallery that you can post your pictures in to share with more members - if you wish to.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Your English is excellent! You can upload a maximum of three photos in a 24 hour period to the Gallery.

Hi Eduardo and a warm welcome from me too. The action captured in that first image is really exciting and the second has some great detail too. I do hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Cracking shots. Were these at Antisana? I just returned from an Ecuador holiday and we had great view of Condor there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back