• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hola (2 Viewers)

JMDL

Argentina
Hola.
Mi nombre es Juan M. Di Liscia, soy argentino, vivo en Castelar, una ciudad de la provincia de Buenos Aires.
Soy médico y mis aficiones son la pesca con mosca, observar aves, el bushcraft y el woodcarving, es decir el tallado de madera para obtener cucharas, kuksas (tazas nórdicas) y otros utensilios.
Buscando una reseña sobre el Subony SV406P me encontré con este foro. Me interesó porque pienso que puede ser enriquecedor y entretenido.
Por ahora nada más que saludarlos cordialmente y recorrer el foro.
Gracias por aceptar mi participación.

From Google Translate:
Hello.
My name is Juan M. Di Liscia, I am Argentine, I live in Castelar, a city in the province of Buenos Aires.
I am a doctor and my hobbies are fly fishing, bird watching, bushcraft and woodcarving, that is, carving wood to obtain spoons, kuksas (Nordic cups) and other utensils.
Looking for a review on the Subony SV406P I came across this forum. It interested me because I think it can be enriching and entertaining.
For now, nothing more than to greet them cordially and tour the forum.
Thank you for accepting my participation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola Juan! A warm welcome to Birdforum from all the staff and moderators (y)

Por favor toma en consideración que Birdforum es un sitio de habla inglesa.

From now on we would ask you to make your posts in English. Thanks.

Hi Juan and a warm welcome from me too. I hope you don't mind, but I added a translation to your post?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you! (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

Hi, Juan. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back