• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Llego volando (2 Viewers)

Jose adalberti

Spain
Hola a todos, no conocía esta página pero nunca es tarde. Soy un apasionado de las aves en general de las grandes rapaces, vivo en Málaga (España) y espero aprender y disfrutar mucho de todos los integrantes del foro. Disfrutemos de la naturaleza con mayúsculas y mucha salud y optimismo para todos.

From Google Translate: Hello everyone, I did not know this page but it is never too late. I am passionate about birds in general, of large raptors, I live in Malaga (Spain) and I hope to learn and enjoy a lot from all the members of the forum. Let's enjoy nature with capital letters and a lot of health and optimism for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bird Forum, but please not we are are an English language Forum. Could you please use English.

Thanks

Hi Jose and a warm welcome from me too on behalf of all the Staff here.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you . (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back