• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

i need new binoculars (1 Viewer)

well they arrived!

first impressions are very good.......they fit my hands perfectly ie thumb feels natural in the cut out on the underside with fingers naturally falling in to postion on the body, with the first finger used to focus

they actually dont feel heavy just well balanced, they feel solid

the weather here is rubbish at the moment but a weekend away in the campervan i will be able to put them through a good test

serial number on these is 601030 and came with case and both sets of covers but no strap! so will be needing a strap any help on that would be appreciated!

so far very happy

well they arrived!

first impressions are very good.......they fit my hands perfectly ie thumb feels natural in the cut out on the underside with fingers naturally falling in to postion on the body, with the first finger used to focus

they actually dont feel heavy just well balanced, they feel solid

the weather here is rubbish at the moment but a weekend away in the campervan i will be able to put them through a good test

serial number on these is 601030 and came with case and both sets of covers but no strap! so will be needing a strap any help on that would be appreciated!

so far very happy
I thought the covers were awful, and have replaced mine with initially Opticron, but subsequently Vortex ones. They need to be padded out with a bit of foam, I posted a thread on this, as the objective lenses are close to the ends of the barrels. A Huge improvement.
I also bought a Peak Designs strap, and their olive coloured version is a perfect match for the Binos as it happens.
Its very easy to attach and detach with their quick release system.
Strap off in the house/garden... Then snap on for out and about. Great quality strap 👍

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back