• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

iPad question (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Hi guys! Is there a quick way to move screen to vertical image rather than landscape mode? Thanks!

Hi guys! Is there a quick way to move screen to vertical image rather than landscape mode? Thanks!
That depends. In most apps you should be able to do so just by turning the ipad. For those apps, you need to check the auxiliary menu which allows you to lock the orientation of the screen to check you did not lock it.

However, a few apps do not allow you to choose, on my ipad this includes the Merlin app.

Disclaimer: I have an ipad mini and am unsure if there is any difference to full size ipads.
Niels

Thanks much Niels. Because of the cover on my Ipad that's a bit tough for me but I'll just deal with it ;)

Hello KC,

I think that there may be a switch or a tile to lock the orientation. Make sure it is in the unlocked position. See
this.

Stay safe,
Arthur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back