• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ipod Touch (1 Viewer)

Baron Birder

Just bought myself the ipod touch to update my classic.

All sorted bar one problem.

When I connect the ipod to the computer via the usb, Windows tries to open it with Adobe Photoshop.

I am guessing that somewhere I have told my computer to open anything on USB with Photoshop.

How do I tell the Computer to open the Ipod Touch using Itunes so it will recognise the device and so I can synch etc?

I am running Windows XP

Many thanks

BB

Last edited:
In general, viewing a website from a browser is not great, since all the ads, etc take up so much space. For most people, it's unreadable due to the size.

In general, viewing a website from a browser is not great, since all the ads, etc take up so much space. For most people, it's unreadable due to the size.

Downloaded App as you suggested and its so much easier to read. Had no idea such things existed. Still a lot to learn.

Many thanks SandiaBirder:t::t:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back