• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is there an adaptor for Kowa TSN 883 and iPhoneX (1 Viewer)

MKinHK

Mike Kilburn
Hong Kong
I was surprised to discover that Kowa does not offer an adaptor for iPhone X for the TSN 883.

Anyone know of third party products that do a good job, or if there is indeed a Kowa product I am not aware of?

Tks
Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Richard

Strangely the Otterbox option only seems to appear of the Kowa Germany website and they only ship to Germany.

Also available through the US B&H at a significant mark-up

Cheers
Mike

I have a TSN 883. A couple of years ago I bought a Samsung S8. There was no Kowa adapter available for the S8 at that time.
I bought the adapter for the Samsung S5 (same location of camera as S8), as well as an extra case made for the S8. All I did was peel the adapter part from the phone case and attach it to the extra S8 case.
Worked great for me. I didn't even have to use any new two-sided tape because the existing tape was sticky enough to hold securely.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back