• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Its not much - feeding station upgrade (1 Viewer)

ohlookabirdie

love the birds!!!
Northern Ireland
1680126315536.png

I was using my old swings to hang some feeders, but no one ever swings on these anymore so i thought.... upgrade time....

I took down the swings and made some feeder hooks, and a perch, then I bought a few more RSPB feeders. its a small upgrade but im hoping it'll attract more birds and allow me to try more types of food

1680126338243.png

Great idea! I wonder if you could plant some ivy and other climbers to grow up it and provide extra shelter and food for wildlife?

That looks really great... and you've got so much space for the feeders!

I'd try adding some type of roof to protect feeders from the rain! :)

I'm going to be building a custom bird feeding station soon... I'm going to give it a roof to provide much need shade and protection from rain.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back