• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just saying Hello new to this (1 Viewer)

Jonico1975

United States
I just had my first brood. I guess it is of chickadees that took flight that nested down at the bottom of the concrete stand that would’ve held a birdbath and I was so worried that the babies weren’t going to be able to come up and out and I got to watch them come up and fly chickadees are my favorite but I have a lot of birds blue birds. Also I am in south, New Jersey and I have a lot to learn but I’m happy to find a site that maybe I can get a little

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. It is so awesome to be able to see them grow and fly like this.

Hi Jonico and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back