• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

kowa tsn2 upgrade (1 Viewer)

fisi7chella

i am upgrading from a kowa tsn2 with 30x lens to a new swarovski ats 65 {non hd} also with 30x lens.should i expect much improvement in my viewing experience?.i shall buy mail order and there is no birding clubs locally for a look
for myself. if you can help thanks

I think it may not show much at all perhaps not even as good. as the objective lens on the Kowa is a lot bigger. For practically the same money have you considered a Kowa 823 or 824 with hd lenses. That would be an improvement.

Robert

Robert L Jarvis said:
I think it may not show much at all perhaps not even as good. as the objective lens on the Kowa is a lot bigger. For practically the same money have you considered a Kowa 823 or 824 with hd lenses. That would be an improvement.

Robert
thanks for the advice it will be an tsn823m with zoom for me
and for only 30 quid extra than the swarovski!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back