• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leather case for UV 10x25 (1 Viewer)

rdnzl

Not Sure.
United States
Does anyone make a good leather case for the Leica Ultravid BR 10x25? Or does someone have one to spare I could buy?

I just ordered the binoculars and they will come with a cordura case that I am sure will be perfectly functional. I just like the look of leather cases. I have them for other binoculars and cameras.

Thanks

Does anyone make a good leather case for the Leica Ultravid BR 10x25? Or does someone have one to spare I could buy?

I just ordered the binoculars and they will come with a cordura case that I am sure will be perfectly functional. I just like the look of leather cases. I have them for other binoculars and cameras.

Thanks

I'm looking too. Did you ever find anything? I will let you know if I find anything.

Thanks,

Mike

Perhaps this... looks exactly like standard Zeiss Cordura case, but done in genuine leather.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1676985373153.png
    chrome_screenshot_1676985373153.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
I’ve got a couple of leather Leica zipper pouches with a belt loop on them. Here’s one with an 8x20 Ultravid and the eyecups in the extended position.
B4F69852-83DE-42CD-BACA-829526BE5B60.jpeg
1CA20B2C-854A-4345-BDC9-31D7C0B3E485.jpeg
40D5B9F2-859D-4BAC-9E9D-74FD975DE7BB.jpeg

I’ve got a couple of leather Leica zipper pouches with a belt loop on them. Here’s one with an 8x20 Ultravid and the eyecups in the extended position.
View attachment 1495574
View attachment 1495575
View attachment 1495576

Thanks
At Adorama [temporarily on backorder]:

Leica Black Soft Leather Case for Ultravid BR/BL/Trinovid BCA 10x25​

lcbrcs102sft.jpg
lcbrcs102sft_1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back