• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lowepro runner 450 aw (1 Viewer)

bren-escape

Anyone any experience with the lowepro runner 450 aw, thinking of getting one for my canon 40d and 300mm f2.8, so i can leave it attached and possible with extender (47cm).

Thanks.

Anyone any experience with the lowepro runner 450 aw, thinking of getting one for my canon 40d and 300mm f2.8, so i can leave it attached and possible with extender (47cm).

Thanks.
Not sure it is going to be big enough if you have the hood attached Bren (I reckon you would need around 520mm min) but with the hood reversed it would be large enough.

Roy, I measured it all together and its 47cm with 1.4 attached also. Is the 7D bigger? Maybe I measured wrong:eek!:

The 450 is less about £95 now, so a good price, if it does the job.

Roy, I measured it all together and its 47cm with 1.4 attached also. Is the 7D bigger? Maybe I measured wrong:eek!:

The 450 is less about £95 now, so a good price, if it does the job.
I measured it with a 2x tc Bren which is a bit bigger. With the 1.4 it is around 48cm with the 7D if you include the eye piece on the camera.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back