• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lumix LX7 and similar with Kowa 880 (2 Viewers)

Chotacabras

Hello - I wonder if anyone can help. I have just purchased a Kowa 884 with the 25-60x eyepiece. And I already have a Lumix LX7 compact camera. Can anyone suggest how to connect? Kowa website suggests DA10 adaptor: but I think this means the camera's extensile zoom must bear the weight of the camera, which doesn't sound like a good idea...

Hello - I wonder if anyone can help. I have just purchased a Kowa 884 with the 25-60x eyepiece. And I already have a Lumix LX7 compact camera. Can anyone suggest how to connect? Kowa website suggests DA10 adaptor: but I think this means the camera's extensile zoom must bear the weight of the camera, which doesn't sound like a good idea...

If that's the case, how about getting the universal type adapter from Digidapter? It fits for compact size cameras as well. The adapter mounted on the tripod base on your camera and not on the lens. Google it

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back