• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mull, Mid-November (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
We are heading up to Mull in a couple of weeks, any info for good spots to visit for Eagles, Harriers, Divers, Grebes etc l. We have visited the Outer Hebrides on several occasions, but first visit to Mull so a bit in the dark, especially for Winter highlights!!
So any tips appreciated!!!
Cheers in advance!!

Hi Paul I've not been in November, but if you check out our Opus article at the bottom you will find some links, one is for the Mull Birds site.

They have the latest sightings in it and also list some of the hot spots, well, as does our article LOL Both may list different ones as well though.

Hi Paul. Loch Scridian and Na Keale can be great for Divers/ Otters.

The Glen on the way down to Loch Scridian is great for Eagles/Harriers. Grasspoint is another spot for Harriers.

Really though the whole island is amazing. Hope you have a great time.

Rich
Hi Rich... if you've an old link for Mull Birds, it goes to a gaming site. I've updated the link on the article now.

It's not that long ago that I checked the previous one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back