• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My live bird cam in the Hudson valley (upstate, NY) (1 Viewer)

johnnycartelle

United States
Hello! Thought I would share my new livecam feeder setup located on my forested 10 acre property in the Hudson Valley.

The live stream can be found here: LIVE: Platform FeederCam at Schofield Woods

The setup is primarily platform feeder situated in a forested area with a nearby stream. So far it's attracted about 15 species, including 3 species of woodpecker.

I just got it streaming a couple days ago so wanted to start sharing it! Hope you enjoy it.

Would love to know what you think. Thanks!
Johnny

Hi Johnny and a warm welcome to you from all of us on BirdForum!

I'm originally from New York and spent most of my growing up years near by Roscoe NY :)

Hello Johny,

Welcome to the Forum!

I will look at your birdcall from time to time, in hope of seeing something different from the very lower Hudson Valley.

Thanks and stay safe,
Arthur Pinewood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back