• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My new Endurance ED 10x42 monocular. Love it. (1 Viewer)

rdnzl

Not Sure.
United States
I get excited when I try out a piece of kit and I'm immediately wowed by the quality. I bought this monocular online for $109 USA dollars, and I couldn't be any happier with them. The views are super crisp and clear. The focuser is super smooth and it has a close focus distance of around 7 feet. They are solid and hefty without being too heavy. Fog proof and waterproof. ED glass. BAK-4 prism. They came with a lanyard and a belt case. They also have a lifetime warranty that covers them for anything, no matter who did it or what happened. They were "Born in the UK", whatever that means.

I had never heard of Hawke Optics before I stumbled upon some favorable reviews while browsning around. I am glad I did, and I'm guessing that they will perform pretty well at night. They seem like they should cost more. I have used the $200 Bushnell monocular before, and this is at least as good, if not better, IMO.

Attachments

• 4bDIUU9qqqq.jpg
    4bDIUU9qqqq.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 49
I get excited when I try out a piece of kit and I'm immediately wowed by the quality. I bought this monocular online for $109 USA dollars, and I couldn't be any happier with them. The views are super crisp and clear. The focuser is super smooth and it has a close focus distance of around 7 feet. They are solid and hefty without being too heavy. Fog proof and waterproof. ED glass. BAK-4 prism. They came with a lanyard and a belt case. They also have a lifetime warranty that covers them for anything, no matter who did it or what happened. They were "Born in the UK", whatever that means.

I had never heard of Hawke Optics before I stumbled upon some favorable reviews while browsning around. I am glad I did, and I'm guessing that they will perform pretty well at night. They seem like they should cost more. I have used the $200 Bushnell monocular before, and this is at least as good, if not better, IMO.
I was just wondering if you were still excited with your new Hawke ED monocular and if you have had any issues while using it for over a year ?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back