• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Natural world-Unnatural history of london Mon 18/6/2012 BBC2 20.00-21.00pm (1 Viewer)

Love this show. :-O

It was well done with that happy go lucky feel, and it very entertaining. :gh::t:

Regards
Kathy
x

this has made me chuckle a few times, its the pigeon blog.
http://pigeonblog.wordpress.com/

I would really like to find out some of the locations of these shots. I know the fish market is Billingsgate fish market. The two grebes performing an courtship is at Hackney Marshes. What i want to know is how to get on the tower where they are viewing the peregrines from. Will rewatch it to see if i can work where it is. Does anybody have contacts for the group that go up there regularly?
Cheers,
Rufio

this has made me chuckle a few times, its the pigeon blog.
http://pigeonblog.wordpress.com/

I would really like to find out some of the locations of these shots. I know the fish market is Billingsgate fish market. The two grebes performing an courtship is at Hackney Marshes. What i want to know is how to get on the tower where they are viewing the peregrines from. Will rewatch it to see if i can work where it is. Does anybody have contacts for the group that go up there regularly?
Cheers,
Rufio

It looked like Canary Wharf.

thank you, might see if i can get out there over the weekend. would be a nice spot weather permitting to see some birds of central london

It's a private building, not a case of just turning up I'm afraid. Obviously, access for birding has been arranged for groups but I don't know what current access arrangements are (never been there myself). I'd Google it and see if you can contact birders who've been up there to see what the situation is.

cheers, finally got a contact for the tower 42 birders and hoping to head up there in the next couple of weeks

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back