• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Camera Suggestions (Nikon Coolpix P1000 focus) (1 Viewer)

That's good to know, thanks.

I'm not sure if there is a big difference between the P950 and the P1000, but I'm finding the latter pretty straightforward to operate as well, so far. I've only scratched the surface of the camera's features, but its still easy to get decent pictures straight out of the box without diving too deep into the buttons and dials. I'm sure I'll get around to figuring out shutter speed, ISO, RAW, etc.

'No use me going into settings because everyone finds their own way. Suffice to say that a cursory glance online will see some outstanding pictures taken with these cameras, some of those birds very difficult to photograph, and so the right settings are in there.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back