• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New from Maryland, USA (2 Viewers)

JoeAJ

United States
Just joined this forum because of my new interest in taking pictures of birds of prey and other predatory birds. I live in central MD and we have several different types of hawks, bald eagles and owls in the region. We also have lots of wetlands, so we see lots of Herons and other waterfowl.
My job takes up most of my time so I don't get to get out as often as I would like, but I enjoy the time I do get out to take pictures. The main reason I joined here is to get some help identifying a unique colored wren that has recently showed up in my yard. I will get some pictures posted in an appropriate thread after I explore the site some more.
Looking forward to exploring this forum and seeing all the different birds around the world.

Hi ya Joe and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach ;)
Looking forward to seeing some of your photos in the Gallery!

Thanks for the welcome. Hope you are well after your visit with Iam. Can't watch the footage from Florida.
You are most welcome. I was lucky as Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina. Those poor guys in Florida didn't do so well though.

Hi Joe and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back