• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New lifer — European Honey Buzzard (1 Viewer)

mjohanning

Never leaves home without a camera
Germany
Managed to see two European Honey Buzzards flying over a cemetery during my lunch walk in Halle (Westf.), Germany today. It looked like a Common Buzzard or a Goshawk to me at first, but a birder friend of mine who had also seen a Honey Buzzard a few towns away confirmed it was a Honey Buzzard.

Really happy to have seen them :) They were flying quite high up in the air, so I only managed to take a pretty awful photo.

Attachments

• IMG_7795.JPG
    IMG_7795.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 28
Managed to see two European Honey Buzzards flying over a cemetery during my lunch walk in Halle (Westf.), Germany today. It looked like a Common Buzzard or a Goshawk to me at first, but a birder friend of mine who had also seen a Honey Buzzard a few towns away confirmed it was a Honey Buzzard.

Really happy to have seen them :) They were flying quite high up in the air, so I only managed to take a pretty awful photo.
Yeh, a bit blurred and over exposed:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back