• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Member DFW area (1 Viewer)

Rogueherland

United States
Hello to my fellow birders and bird lovers! New to Texas and in the DFW area! I recently relocated from San Antonio and really miss the Greater Roadrunners. Any roadrunner spots around DFW?

Hi Rogueherland and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I guess locals would know, but apart from Texas, where is DFW

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. The DFW is huge, you might find them somewhere around there but it could take a day trip. I would ask Audubon Dallas where they have been seen. You might find them at Cedar Ridge reserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back