• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New member interested in yard birds and binoculars. (1 Viewer)

Nick 06

United States
Hello, I'm Nick 06. I have a nice feeder in my wooded back yard in Illinois, and see many birds I know little about. Want to learn more and maybe do some photography. I am also interested in learning about optics.

Welcome to Birdforum. I think you will find lots to interest you here, and hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Nick 06 and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.
We have quite an active group on the binocular part of the forum. And friendly folk who will help out with a bird ID questions in that area.

Hi Nick and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi there Nick and a warm welcome to you from me in Myrtle Beach :)

This is definitely the place to be to learn about Photography, Optics and of course Birds :) So enjoy guy! :)

Suggest downloading the Merline bird ID app to your smartphone. The sound ID works quite well and is a great place to start to learn about your visitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back