• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Member new interest (1 Viewer)

NateJL

United States
Came to learn about bird photography especially birds in flight. My first experience involved taking my equipment on a kayak into a bay of islands (Barneget Bay in Loveladies, NJ). All with older Nikon D80 with 55-300 or 18-300. Now looking to upgrade equipment.

Attachments

• DSC_0048.jpeg
    DSC_0048.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0074.jpeg
    DSC_0074.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0104.jpeg
    DSC_0104.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0191.jpeg
    IMG_0191.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Hi Nate and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. It would be lovely to see some of your pictures in the Gallery as well.

This is a direct link to the Cameras section when your ready to ask about upgrading your equipment. You'll find them very helpful. Cameras And Photography

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

You can upload a maximum of three images in a 24 hour period to the Gallery.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back