• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

new one for me! (1 Viewer)

Alison G.

Yesterday I went out for my morning birdwalk and a Mourning Warbler popped out of a pine about 10 feet in front of me and gave me a perfect view of it's lovely self before going to hide in the weeds. That's a new tick for me! I guess I'm so thrilled because it was right out in my front yard. I didn't expect to get a new warbler this late in the fall. I am also grateful to all the people who write in on the "Bird ID" threads - studying that has been a BIG help with sussing out the finer points of IDing birds.

Thanks everyone! It was just a great way to start the day!

Alison

Congrats, Alison. It was definitely a great way to start the day.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back