• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Orcas - Northumberland (2 Viewers)

tyson

Hi,

I’m looking to do 5 days of trips from seahouses going 20miles offshore to look for wildife starting May 15th for 5 days.

8hours at sea each day. The reason why I’ve picked these dates is because early/mid May is the time that orcas have been seen off Northumberland several years over the past few years.
The trips are none profit and just to cover the cost of the boat, skipper and guide. Our guide started the company Hebridean Whale Cruises and had the number 1 whale watching boat in Scotland for many years before selling the company.

The cost of the trips is around £110
Each day. The boat will take 12passengers. 5 places are currently taken so there are 7 left.

If anyone is interested then please let me know. Obviously we’re not expecting to see orcas but you never know.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back