• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photo donations please - dragonflies (1 Viewer)

HarassedDad

Norfolk County Butterfly Recorder
Hi - I'm in the process of building a web site for the dragonflies of Norfolk but I'm desperately short of photos - ideally shots that could be used for id purposes, plus anything on emergence, mating and ovipositing, and exuvia. (Don't want much do I ;-)

If you have any photos you wouldn't mind me using on the site (credited of course and a link to your web page if required) could you send them to me (or a link to where they could be downloaded) together with when, where taken. (If they were shot in Norfolk that would be wonderful but I'll take anything I can get) . I need shots of every species that appears in Norfolk I fear (still haven't managed to afford a decent camera) so any help would be much appreciated.
mail em to [email protected]

Many thanks

Hi HarassedDad,
You are quite welcome to take any pictures off my website (www.colinbutters.com) if they are any good to you. Choose the 'My Pictures' option on the menu at the bottom of the homepage and you will find a few pics with more on the second page. Hope they will be of use. Would be interested to see your site when you have it up and running.

Best Wishes with the venture.

Last edited:
ditto
go to my site (below) and choose 'wildlife' then 'dragonflies'.
I could also email you a few more recent (and in some cases better) shots.
PM me your email address if you want them.
Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back