• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Please help - picture gallery oopsi (1 Viewer)

digitalbirdy

Sorry guys I know this isnt the right area, but I need help and can't find where or who to ask!

I am asking for help here because I visit here very regularly.

I accidentally just sent a photo to the gallery twice (double clicked) and apparently have not got permission to delete it.

I can't figure out who the admin is - and don't know how I solve this issue.

Any ideas please.

Thanks - Adrian

PS. Meant to say it was a photo of a Jay taken with my F10, on Dartmoor in the UK.

digitalbirdy said:
Sorry guys I know this isnt the right area, but I need help and can't find where or who to ask!

I am asking for help here because I visit here very regularly.

I accidentally just sent a photo to the gallery twice (double clicked) and apparently have not got permission to delete it.

I can't figure out who the admin is - and don't know how I solve this issue.

Any ideas please.

Thanks - Adrian

PS. Meant to say it was a photo of a Jay taken with my F10, on Dartmoor in the UK.

You're not the only one. There are one or two pictures I've taken that I'd like to delete now I've got a better one but I've not got permission either.

Just let any of us on staff know which photos you guys want deleted, and we'll be happy to do it. Members can't delete their own photos 'cause if the image is linked to the database, it can create chaos in short order with broken links. ;)

Edited to add that you can contact staffers by sending us a PM. Our names are in bold red on the home page.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back