• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problem downloading picture (1 Viewer)

ehrodz

Is there a way to troubleshoot failure to download a picture to a BF thread. I've been unable to download a jpeg picture taken with a FZ35 processed with Photo Fun Studio 4.0. The picture was converted and resized down to 254 KB, 1200x1200. I've used this method succesfully before but now I keep getting an invalid file message. Thanks

Is there a way to troubleshoot failure to download a picture to a BF thread. I've been unable to download a jpeg picture taken with a FZ35 processed with Photo Fun Studio 4.0. The picture was converted and resized down to 254 KB, 1200x1200. I've used this method succesfully before but now I keep getting an invalid file message. Thanks

Your picture dimensions are too large, see the link below for guidelines

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?p=2180648#post2180648

Your picture dimensions are too large, see the link below for guidelines

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?p=2180648#post2180648

Thanks John,

I tried many of the suggestions in your referenced thread including reducing the picture dimensions way below BF's attachment recommendations for jpeg files. What finally worked was sending myself the picture by email and attaching it from there. I suspect my problem is with Panasonic's Fun Photo software.

Edgar

Thanks John,

I tried many of the suggestions in your referenced thread including reducing the picture dimensions way below BF's attachment recommendations for jpeg files. What finally worked was sending myself the picture by email and attaching it from there. I suspect my problem is with Panasonic's Fun Photo software.

Edgar

Must be something really "funny" about their software, I should try one of the freebee downloads available and save yourself a headache.

regards

John

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back