• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ringed bonxie (1 Viewer)

argupov

Spain
Hi!

Last july I saw this PVC-ringed bonxie in Handa (Scotland). It had a pale blue PVC ring in the left leg with the inscription "E8". I've been asking to some people since then, but I haven't recieved nothing. Even the BTO doesn't know who belongs to.
Could someone help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bonxie1.png
    Bonxie1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Bonxie2.png
    Bonxie2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Hi, I hope someone helps. It's not often that a thread gets buried under others, but it does happen in such a big forum. I will post so it will appear further up in the new post section, and hopefully someone will help you there. I think if you edit your title to include location, it might get an answer soon.

Why not just search under Great Skua?
I usually prefer to write the scientific name. There's no chance to get wrong, except if it's not updated (as in this case). I'm Spanish and it's normal that I don't know a lot of english names (not the case) and that's what scientific names are for :)

I usually prefer to write the scientific name. There's no chance to get wrong, except if it's not updated (as in this case). I'm Spanish and it's normal that I don't know a lot of english names (not the case) and that's what scientific names are for :)
Fair enough 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back