• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ross Ahmed's Self Found 2008 (2 Viewers)

Another good day on coast with find including a Little Stint (220) at Whitburn and a Honey Buzzard (221) at Marsden.

This year's Shetland trip got me a few new find for the year....

Richard's Pipit
Bluethroat

Barred Warbler (2)
Slavonian Grebe
Yellow-browed Warbler (20+)

And another new one today in Lincs....

Bewick's Swan.

227 for year.

A drake American Wigeon at Fenham-le-Moor, Northumberland on Weds was 228 for year.

Attachments

• 566.jpg
    566.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 135
The final say of the autumn was up and down all the way....near misses, birds snatched from under my nose and a few finds along the way. All great fun though!

Waxwing, Lapland Bunting, Long-eared Owl and Green-winged Teal were all new for year, taking list to 233. Others included Richard's Pipit and Red-breasted Flycatcher.

Attachments

• 606.jpg
    606.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 588.jpg
    588.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 581.jpg
    581.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 146
Two more at weekend - Caspian Gull as Grafham Water, Cambs and Lesser Spotted Woodpecker at Potteric Carr, S Yorks to bring total to 235.

The species I saw which I didn't self-find....

Ferruginous Duck
White-billed Diver
Black-necked Grebe
Glossy Ibis
White-tailed Eagle
Golden Eagle
Red-footed Falcon
Corncrake
Temminck's Stint
Buff-breasted Sandpiper
Great Snipe
Lesser Yellowlegs